Monday, February 18, 2008

THE BEST GROCERY STORE IN THE WORLD!!


Whole Foods Market

A lowfat blueberry muffin with flax seed and
bran. It was yummy!


Oh my GOODNESS!!! If you have never heard of Whole Foods grocery store than you are missing out. It is the best and finest grocery store in the whole wide world. The nearest to us is in Birmingham, AL. I went there this weekend on my way out of town to grap some coffee and breakfast. I seriously could have stayed in there for 6 HOURS. And you can eat every meal right there in the store. Whole Foods provides ALL the food for THE MARTHA STEWART show. You know if Martha thinks its the best than it really is. Check out their web site!!!! They share RECIPES! http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/

2 comments:

Robin said...

I wish we had one here. I know it was so much fun. Our family just loves a grocery store. Remember when you were little and we would go to different ones out of town with daddy to look at the milk ! You came by it natural. Mom

Dona said...

We went right after it opened and I was right close to heaven! I LOVED it! We tasted all sorts of stuff and I only made it through about 1/2 the store. I, too, could have stayed 6 hours! Hey- why don't you and Jason open up one in Dothan?